To listen more closely to the voices of SKKU students who are the driving forces of the university’s growth, SKKU is operating the SUGGESTER system, an advisory ambassador group for SKKU’s growth, under the Student Affairs Office. The SUGGESTERs are selected and managed for each class level, and they seek and offer diagnosis, suggestions and solutions for various areas such as university life and academic systems.
- - Acknowledgement of 20 hours of campus social service
- - Provision of SUGGESTER’s independent space
- - Provision of activity funds for each sub-group of the SUGGESTERs
- - Provision of souvenirs
- - Provision of scholarship to individuals or groups that are selected as Outstanding SUGGESTERs
- - Participation opportunity for a leadership program in China
- - Issuance of a SUGGESTER Certificate
- - Collecting complaints and issues of students about university life and passing them to the university
- - Support for various university events
- - Monitoring of student dining halls and private stores in lease-contract with SKKU
- - Regular meetings, discussions and workshops
- - Campus meetings: once a week / general meetings: once a quarter / workshops: every March
- - Drawing up free-topic sub-group reports about opinions for SKKU’s growth.
- Application/Registration and Applicant Selection Criteria
- Details will be posted on the SKKU website in late February