||Suwon holds "Taekwondo Day" at Dec 2nd
Suwon Center for International Cooperation holds the event themed "Taekwondo Day" at Dec, 2nd and invite 20 students in Suwon.
If you have interest in Korean Culture, please participate in this event and have fun experience of Teakwondo.
SWCIC Korean Cultural Day
SWCIC Korean Culture Day December Event
When December 2 (Sat) 13:00-17:00
★ (Please don’t be late) ★
Where MTA I Star Taekwondo Center (경희대 아이스타 태권도)
★Gathering : SWCIC (13:00)or Taekwondo center(14:00)★
What Experiencing Korean martial art, Taekwondo(characterized by its emphasis on head-height kicks, jumping, and spinning kicks, and fast kicking techniques).
Qualification Any foreigners who live in Suwon
or study in universities located in Suwon
Price Free for charge
Itinerary Time Contents Place
13:00 Gathering&Orientation Suwon Center for international cooperation
13:00-14:00 Move to MTA I-Star Taekwondo center MTA I Star Taekwondo Center
14:00-16:00 Experiencing Taekwondo MTA I Star Taekwondo Center
16:00-17:00 Return to SWCIC
Application Kindly fill out the application forms completely and send it to us by email.
Remarks ◎ Please come to the SWCIC by 13:00 or Taekwondo center directly by 14:00.
◎ The registration starts from 7th, November
What is Taekwondo?
Taekwondo is characterized by the extensive use of high standing and jump kicks as well as punches and is practiced for sport, self-defense, and spiritual development. This activity is for beginners, so it will be helpful to learn the basic activities of Taekwondo. You will enjoy and try out Taekwondo with everyone. After this activity, you will be captivated by the charm of Taekwondo and love Taekwondo.
1) Only those who live in Suwon or study in university located in Suwon are qualified.
2) Program is free of charge for participants.
3) Sending the application should be made in advance, due to limited space.
4) Please let us know if you are not able to participate in this program or late for the program
5) MTA I Star Taekwondo Center can accommodate only 20 people. Therefore it will be first come first served basis. If you want to join, make sure you apply ASAP.
6) The registration starts from 7th, November.