||Notification on School Traffic & School Access Restrictions on Essay Test of Non-Scheduled Admission (both Campuses)
During Essay Test (Nov. 25 (Sat) ~ Nov. 26(Sun)) school traffic & school access is restricted on both campuses. In order to preserve a silent atmosphere during entrance examination we call for your understanding and cooperation. We bring apologies for created inconveniences.
1. Campus Access Restriction Period
(Humanities and Social Sciences Campus) 2017.11.25(Sat) 07:00-19:00, 11.26(Sun) 09:00-18:00 (both periods)
(Natural Sciences Campus) 2017.11.26(Sun) 09:00-18:00
2. Traffic Restrictions
(Humanities and Social Sciences Campus) completely restricted
(Natural Sciences Campus) partially restricted: some 6000 Korean students are expected to reach the campus vicinity and in case of severe traffic congestion the access and parking might be restricted (we encourage using public transportation).
3. Access Restriction on Buildings
(Humanities and Social Sciences Campus) 600th Anniversary Hall, Toegye Hall of Humanities, Law School, Suseon Hall, Suseon Hall Annex, Dasan Hall of Economics, Hoam Hall, International Hall, Business School (including B1 study room), Central Library
(Natural Sciences Campus) General Studies (51), Life Science and Technology (61, 62), Samsung Library, Engineering Building 2 (26, 27), Semiconductor/ Chemistry/ School of Pharmacy (1st Floor completely/ 2nd Floor partially)
- Due to setting preparation expected to be carried out on the eve of examination (Nov. 24, Fri) part of lecture rooms (except regular courses) and study rooms (after 15:00 PM) might get restricted for use.
- (Humanities and Social Sciences Campus) Access to Central Library 1st Floor 1,2,3,4 study rooms is restricted.
- Shuttle bus does not run because of traffic congestion expected on school vicinities.
※ Contacts: (Humanities and Social Sciences Campus) Management Team (1118), (Natural Sciences Campus) Management Team (5111), Admissions Division (1352~1358)