- - Those who have outstanding academic records, those who have financial difficulties, those who have submitted a complete scholarship application in time and those who have been exemplary to others.
- - Academic Standards
- ① Students who entered prior to 2004:
Students who have earned 15 credit hours (12 credit hours in the semester before the last semester) during the previous semester with a minimum GPA of 2.0
- ② Students who entered in 2005 or after:
Students who have earned 12 credit hours (9 credit hours in the semester just before the last semester) during the previous semester with a minimum GPA of 2.0
- - Exceptions
- ① Students who are re-registering for additional semester(s) due to insufficient grades or credit hour requirements for graduation must pay the tuition in full to apply for a scholarship.
- ② Students must not have any failing grades in the previous semester to be eligible for the academic excellence scholarship.
- ③ Returning students must also apply during the application period to be eligible for a scholarship (however, returning students whose tuition is exempted are not eligible).
Scholarship Application Period
- - The scholarship application period shall be setup at the end of the semester that comes immediately before the scholarship receiving semester. For example, to receive a scholarship for the second semester of 2014, students must apply for scholarship during the scholarship application period at the end of the first semester of 2014.
- - Students must check the announcements for the application period that shall be notified on the university (undergraduate) website.
Scholarship Application Process
Go to SKKU GLS (Sungkyunkwan Intranet Service) – Application Requirement Management – Scholarship - Application menu, fill out an application form and submit all relevant documents to your department office.
Payment of Scholarships
- - Deduction in Tuition Statement: Scholarships shall be paid on a deduction-in-tuition-statement basis. Deduction in tuition statement means that the sum of scholarships will be specified in the tuition statement mailed every semester, and that students only need to pay the difference: the amount is the tuition after having the scholarship deducted.
- - Cash Payment (payment into student’s bank account or issuance of scholarship certificate): If a notice of reduction in tuition is already made to a student but there is a change in the scholarship recipient, then the new recipient shall receive scholarship in cash. If a student who is the recipient of a continuous scholarship returns to school after a leave of absence, the student’s scholarship shall also be paid in cash. Also, the payment of scholarships from non-university scholarship foundations shall be paid in cash as well.
Registering Scholarship Receiving Account
Go to GLS (Application Requirement Management – Scholarship Application – Scholarship Receipt menu) and fill out your account information (your own account only).
Application for Off-Campus Scholarships from Scholarship Foundations
When SKKU receives a request from scholarship foundations for student recommendation, the details will be posted regularly on the SKKU or department website.
- - 申请对象是学习成绩优秀，家庭情况困难，品行端正，成为他人榜样的学生，需在在规定的时间内提交 奖学金申请书。
- - 成绩标准
- ① 2004学年之前入学：
- ② 2005学年之后入学：
- - 例外
- ① 超额学生缴纳全额学费后可以申请
- ② 成绩优秀奖学金需要上一学期无不及格课程时才能被选为奖学金生
- ③ 复学学生也需要在申请期内申请时才能被选为奖学金生(但，免费复学学生不属于申请对象)
- - 奖学金申请时期是获得奖学金的前一个学期末。例如，2009学年第二学期的奖学金，需要在2009年第一 学期奖学金申请期内申请。
- - 通过本校及学部网站通知奖学金申请时间。
SKKU GLS(Sungkyunkwan Intranet Service) – 申请资格管理 – 在申请奖学金菜单填写奖学金申请书后，与相关材料一同提交到学部行政室。
- - 减免通知 : 奖学金采用减免通知方式。减免通知是指每个学期发送的"学费通知单"填写奖学金资助金额后，缴纳差额的方式。
- - 现金支付(帐户汇款或交付奖学金证书)：收到学费减免通知后奖学金生发生变化，或奖学金生继续复学，或支付对外奖学金
GLS(申请资格管理 – 申请奖学金 – 奖学金受领)输入奖学金受领账户(本人的账户)