SKKU’s Lost and Found Center is operated to systematize the management of lost and found items in the university and to make it easy to search for items online at anytime, from anywhere.
Lost Item Report
- - First, go to [Search Found Items], check if your item has been found and the place where it’s being held to retrieve your item.
- - If your lost item is not registered in [Search Found Items], go to [Report Lost Items] and submit your information (self-report).
Found Item Report
- - If you find a lost item, you must turn the item in at your department office or student support team.
- - If you do not retrieve your item even after making contact to claim ownership, the item will be disposed of at the discretion of SKKU 100 days after the posting of a notification for retrieval of the item on SKKU’s newspaper or notice board.
- - The relevant departments (department office, student support team) will post the information about found items on notice boards, and if the items are not retrieved even after a period of time, the department will contact the owners individually.
- Lost and found locations : department offices / Student Support Team / SKKU Library
- Contact : Student Support Team, Humanities and Social Sciences Campus 02)760-1077 / Student Support Team, Natural Sciences Campus 031)290-5032