The students of the Global Business Undergraduate Program should:
- have a general knowledge and appreciation of the liberal arts and social sciences.
- possess a broad-based knowledge of business, the global business environment, and the role each business plays in the global market.
- understand the national, global, political, social, and economic environment that landscapes a firm's operations.
- understand and incorporate ethical principles in all processes and decisions.
- have the skills and capability to work effectively with others in the completion of joint tasks.
- possess the ability to find and formulate problems, think analytically, and recommend solutions.
- have the understanding and expertise needed to function effectively in an advanced technological environment.
The purpose of the Global Business Undergraduate Program is to promote and support the excellence in business education with global perspectives for individual students and faculty. The program provides a variety of academic roadmaps such as:
- a dual undergraduate degree with highly qualified business schools in the United States.
- a dual MBA degree with highly qualified business schools in the United States.
- a joint degree in business and law in the United States.
- a joint degree in accounting and law in the United States.
- a law degree in Korea.
- a joint degree in accounting and law in Korea.
- an MBA degree at Sungkyunkwan University.
- a double-major undergraduate degree at Sungkyunkwan University.
The Global Business Undergraduate Program's mission is to provide the knowledge of business administration combined with liberal arts and sciences, the global perspectives on businesses and international relations, and the opportunities for realizing the furthest reaches of the students' potentials in the global market. We strive to make the mission possible by providing the students a variety of academic roadmaps which are based on the dual degree programs with highly qualified business schools in the world.