The policies for visitor parking are as follows:
- Less than 10 minutes: Free of charge for visitors who are exiting through the same gate they entered
- 10 minutes to less than 1 hour: 1,500 KRW
- For each additional 30 minutes: 500 KRW (50% discount is applied to visitors with disabilities)
* Each additional 30 minutes after 2 hours: 1,000 KRW
- Visitors coming for conferences or seminars will receive parking permits purchased by the organizations hosting the events.
- Delivery vehicles, repair service vehicles, and public officer vehicles can receive a 2,000 KRW discount for 4 hours at the Parking Office (86109, 1F N-Center).
- Please use Parking Lot C if you are a general visitor.
- Visitors with large vehicles must contact the Parking Office (031-290-5471) first to access parking lots.
Application Method and Required Documents
|Category||Purchasing location||Required Documents||Eligibility|
|Season Permit||Visit Parking Office
(86109, 1F, N-Center)
|Application Form, Copy of Vehicle Registration, Copy of Proof of Employment (Enrollment)/Student ID Card (family vehicles: submit a Certificate of Familial Relationship)||Professors, Part-time Instructors, Staff Members, Doctorate Researchers, TAs, Supply Delivery Vehicles, Construction Vehicles|
|Discount Permit||Application Form,
|Participants of University Events|
|Faculty/full-time instructor||10,000 KRW/month
|Professors, Staff Members,
|Professors, Staff Members,
Instructors and Staff
Members with Disabilities
|Graduate Student Researcher||10,000 KRW/month
|Students in Doctorate Programs, Graduate Student Researchers, Industry-University Researchers|
|Students with Disabilities||30,000 KRW/semester||Students with Disabilities|
|Undergraduates||10,000 KRW/month 40,000 KRW/semester ※Undergraduates applying for the first-time can only apply for single semester permits||Undergraduates, Graduates|
|Vehicles of Private Business Entities on Campus, Vehicles of Business Entities on Leased University Space||20,000 KRW/month
|Vehicles of Private Business Entities on Campus, Vehicles of Business Entities on Leased University Space, Supply Delivery Vehicles, Construction Vehicles|
|University Events, General Visits||2,000 KRW/4 hrs||Part-Time Instructor Lectures, Conferences, Seminars, Joint-Research Meetings, Librarian Education Center, Recitals, Presentations, Special Graduate Programs (Night-Time), External Events on Leased University Space|
|3,000 KRW/8 hrs|
|4,000 KRW/12 hrs|
|4,000 KRW/day||Day Laborer Construction Vehicles|
|General Visitors, Coupon Users||B-Zone in front of the Baseball Field,
C-Zone in front of Engineering Building 1
|B and C Zones|
|Professors, staff members||Blue lined A-Zone in front of each building||A-Zone (blue line)|
|Doctorate Students, Researchers, Part-Time Instructors, Graduate Students||The parking lot in front of the baseball field, B-Zone in front of Research Building 1, C-Zone in front of Engineering Building 1||B and C Zones|
|Vehicles of Private Business Entities on Campus, Vehicles of Business Entities on Leased University Space, Supply Delivery Vehicles, Construction Vehicles||C-Zone in front of Engineering Building 1||C-Zone|
|Undergraduates||Undergraduate-only Parking Lot||D-Zone|
*Season permit users must affix the designated zone stickers to the lower corner of the driver's side of their vehicle's windshield. Users parking in zones where their assigned permits are not valid will be prohibited from reacquiring season permits.
*Prospective graduate students must use the undergraduate parking lot until the start of the first semester of their graduate programs.