SAINT Holds the 1st Korea-Japan Science and Technology Innovation Forum
- Lecture and discussions by Nobel laureates in biotechnology (2016)
and major scholars from the private/government/industry field in Korea and Japan.
- Participates as academic representatives from each country,
including SKKU President, POSTECH President, the Shinshu University president
- Hosted by the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Japan,
co-organized with the Japanese office of the National Research Foundation of Korea and the Japanese branch of the Korean Institute of Chemical Engineers
SAINT (SKKU Advanced Institute of Nano Technology) is holding the 1st Korea-Japan Science and Technology Innovation Forum on Nov. 25 (Fri). This forum will be held under the subtitle of ‘Promoting Biotechnology Innovation for Human Health and Safety’.
In this forum, key scholars from private/government/industry fields including 2016 Nobel laureate Prof. Ohsumi Yoshinori, will appear as speakers. At SKKU, Prof. Seonggi Kim (Director of IBS Neuroscience Imaging Research Center) and Prof. Yong Ho Kim (SAINT) were included among the speakers.
In addition, an agreement ceremony for research cooperation in biotechnology will be held among the SKKU President, the president of POSTECH, and the president of Shinshu University.
Hosted by the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Japan, this forum will be co-organized by the Japanese office of the National Research Foundation of Korea and the Japanese branch of the Korean Institute of Chemical Engineers, Prof. Sungjoo Lee (Vice President of SAINT) and Prof. il Jeon will attend the event as the head of the organizing agency and manager.
This forum will be also held through ZOOM, an online video conferencing platform, and the general public can also participate online.
○ Title: The 1st Korea-Japan Science and Technology Forum of Innovation
-「Innovations in Biotechnology for Prosperity and Sustainability of Humanity」
○ Date: 2022. 11. 25 Friday, 09:00 ~ 19:00
○ Location: Happo-en, Tokyo & Zoom Hybrid (No registration required)
○ ZOOM URL: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88051990014 (PW: 565429)
○ Inquiries: Prof. Il Jeon (SAINT) (email@example.com)