The electronic approval process enables the production, approve and distribution functions of electronic documents to be carried out in accordance with all regulations. In the production and registration of documents, the documents are classified and stitched together with the document management function.
The main functions of electronic approval are:
- Drafting documents and requesting approval
- Processing documents (review, approval, confrontation, resolution, rejection, etc.)
- Processing and dispatching completed documents
- Processing documents arriving at an institution
- Coordinating preferences related to the payment process
- Administrator: Information & Communication Team (02-760-1265)