VISION 2020+ has been developed by reflecting changes in the university’s internal and external environment from VISION 2020. As a middle stage in between VISION 2020 and VISION 2030, VISION 2020+ has very important significance for the examination of SKKU’s performance until today, as well as revision and development of the core projects. Therefore, VISION 2020+ maintains the objectives and systems of VISION 2020 but pursues changes in the top 5 strategies.
Sungkyunkwan University is aiming to become a top global leading university through VISION 2020+. With a world-class education and exemplary research achievements, Sungkyunkwan University will secure the university’s reputation both domestically and abroad, and emerge as a global hub university with the best knowledge and human resources network.
SKKU, Top Global University representing KoreaGlobal Leading University
4 Major Objectives
- 01 Global Power Elite
- 02 Reserch with Impact
- 03 Globally First Choice
- 04 Pride in Top
- 01 Procurement of Outstanding Human Resources (Man power)
- 02 Creation of Convergence Synergy (Convergence)
- 03 Procurement of Ultimate Global Competitiveness (Global)
- 01 Educational Innovation: Re-systemizing campus educational system to support students’ success
- 02 Research Competence: Global leading university with outstanding research performance
- 03 Academic – Industrial Cooperation: Establishment of global Academic – Industrial platform by becoming an Entrepreneurial University
- 04 Brand Power: Emergence into a global leading university with global power
- 05 Management Innovation: Establishment of Smart Management system