Sungkyunkwan University’s mission is to offer world-class education, produce exemplary research, build its reputation, and be global hub with the best knowledge and human resources network.
VISION 2020+ was developed by reflecting on changes in the university’s internal and external environment from its previous strategic plan, VISION 2020. As a middle stage between VISION 2020 and VISION 2030, VISION 2020+ is very important for the examination of SKKU’s performance and will help revise and develop the University's core projects. Therefore, VISION 2020+ maintains the objectives and systems of VISION 2020 but pursues changes in its top five strategies. Sungkyunkwan University is aiming to become a global leading university through VISION 2020+. With world-class education and exemplary research achievements, SKKU will secure the university’s reputation both domestically and abroad and emerge as a global hub with the best knowledge and human resources network.
SKKU, Top Global University representing KoreaGlobal Leading University
4 Major Objectives
- 01 Global Power Elite
- 02 Reserch with Impact
- 03 Globally First Choice
- 04 Pride in Top
- 01 Procurement of Outstanding Human Resources (Man power)
- 02 Creation of Convergence Synergy (Convergence)
- 03 Procurement of Ultimate Global Competitiveness (Global)
- 01 Educational Innovation: Re-systemizing campus educational system to support students’ success
- 02 Research Competence: Global leading university with outstanding research performance
- 03 Academic – Industrial Cooperation: Establishment of global Academic – Industrial platform by becoming an Entrepreneurial University
- 04 Brand Power: Emergence into a global leading university with global power
- 05 Management Innovation: Establishment of Smart Management system