Home Builder allows users to create their own personal website without any technical knowledge about making a website. The Home Builder uses the Web Editor(K2 Web Cody) through the WISYWIG concept, and users can freely update and manage website contents at anytime and anywhere if connected to the Internet.Users can apply to use the Home Builder using their SKKU ID, and once a website is made, the address of the website is http://wiz.skku.edu/usernameSiteAlias.Home Builder is only available to faculty, staff and students and the capacity is 30mb.
Website builder use process
- Sign in (http://wiz.skku.edu) → ① Signin with SKKU ID → ② Apply to open up a website → Get the approval from the administrator of the Information Communications Division and start building your website.
WebHard is a web storage solution that allows users to use a virtual disk space like a physical computer drive. Users can save, share, send and backup files using an Internet-connected computer at any time and anywhere. It offers 500mb of free disk space to faculty and 100mb to students.
File storage : My Disk
- An independent storage space for storing personal data.
- Users can set up a sharing folder and share files with other users.
File sharing : CoWork
- A cooperative work space for storing and sharing files for common department use.
File delivery : Pub Folder
- Users can post a URL of a file and other users can easily download the file or view images.
File security : Security Folder
- Important files can be saved and password-protected in a security folder.
- Files can be sent safely through a password protected transfer method.