SKKU began its outbound exchange program in the late 1990s. The 21st century has witnessed a considerable expansion in the number of outgoing SKKU students to partner universities around the world. This is mainly attributed to an increase in international collaboration, resulting in a huge influx of international students to our university.
SKKU's Office of International Relations provided outgoing SKKU exchange students with face-to-face counseling services to help them prepare for studying abroad. All students are advised to keep in contact with the OIR for help in handling academic affairs and everyday essentials while staying abroad. In addition, the OIR:
- Helps students with their visa application, online applications, preparation of required documents, etc.
- Contacts international counterparts on behalf of applicants in order to provide them with useful information
- Takes care of student enquiries and requests relating to exchange programs at partner universities
- Advises and counsels applicants concerning life and studies in foreign cultures
- Receives academic transcripts from partner universities and passes them on to students
- Ms. Yeahuen KIM
- Outbound Exchange Program Coordinator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 82-2-760-0152 / Fax: 82-2-760-0159