SLI’s Korean Language Center provides the Regular and the 3-week programs for international students and all Korean language learners.
The Regular Program would be suitable for international students who are applying to degree programs or seeking jobs in Korea. The proficiency level is from level 1 (beginner) to 6 (proficient). A beginner may join level 1 and complete all six levels in one year. Each session is 8 weeks long. The program consists of approx. 200 hours of lectures and off-campus activities (field-trip).
The 3-Week Program is for learning the language along with various cultural activities. Class offerings are determined by proficiency and the number of enrolled students of each term. The program is available in SKKU Seoul campus (HSSC) only.
|3-Week||Spring and Summer|
SKKU students may take SLI’s English courses, including Credit Course, Undergraduate English-proficiency course, Graduae-English qualification Course.
- Basic English: English writing, English presentation
- Advanced English: Journalism, Law, Business, Literature, Science
- Qualification course for global-pum
- Qualification course for substituting foreign language test (master’s program)
- Qualification course for substituting graduation thesis (only for Business majors)