LINC+ (Leaders in Industry-University Cooperation) of Sungkyunkwan University is strengthening the Competitiveness of local universities and Communities.
- Strengthening the virtuous circle structure of industry-university cooperation between universities, regions and enterprises
- Establishing industrial-educational cooperation system integrated with leading industry in new industry
- Establishing global new industry business economic ecosystem
Sungkyunkwan University was selected for the social customized Leaders in Industry University Cooperation (LINC +) development project supported by the Ministry of Education and the Korea Research Foundation.
Sungkyunkwan University, LINC + Business Group, aims to establish a global industry-academic cooperation platform, strengthens the industry-academic cooperation virtuous circle between the universities and regional companies and establish an integrated industry-led cooperation system for new industries. In addition, with the aim of creating an economic ecosystem for new industries, we strive to prepare ourselves for the fourth industrial revolution and become a leading university for new industries.
- UniC : You & I See the same Future Building Global Leading University-Industry cooperation platform
- · Establishment of support system for smart and bio industries · Expansion of youth employment and start-up through · Support small and midsize business innovation and growth of startups
- · Creating intelligent new industries · Development of college leading workforce · Revitalization of Regional Specialized Industrial-Academic Cooperation · Global Interactive Industrial-Academic Cooperation
- UNIC Industry-University Cooperation Council Family Company
- Use of joint equipment consulting Team research credits system Contract department Technical guidance R&D Field exercises Capstone Design
Convergence Extend Type
- School of business School of art
Creative innovation type
- College of sport science College of software school of medicine College of information and communication engineering College of biotechnology and Bioengineering
Demand Response Type
- Unparticipate university