This research elucidated the mechanism of complex formation between Frizzled receptor and hormone Wnt and their downstream signaling by a combination of various methods such as structural analysis mass spectrometry computational modeling and cell biology studies.
Pharmacy CHUNG, KA YOUNG Prof. · Hee Ryung KIM, Ph.D. student
Fields of Specialization
- KIM, DONG HWAN Prof. Chemical Engineering Discovery of a Novel Host Material to Obtain Highly Efficient Upconversion Luminescence at a Single-band Wavelength
LEE, KI YOUNG Prof.
Researcher MIN, YOON Medicine Effect of Autophagy Regulated by Innate Signals on Cancer Progression
CHO, HYUNGKOUN Prof.
Youngbeen Kim Advanced Materials Science and Engineering Development of semiconductor photoanode material for hydrogen gas production
- KIM, JEONG TAK Prof. Journalism and Mass Communication Zhuangzi : The Inner Chapters
KOTIBA, HAMAD Prof.
Prof. JOO, JINHO Advanced Materials Science and Engineering Polylactic Acid Blends: The Future of Green, Light and Tough
- KIM, IN SU Prof. Pharmacy A research group of Prof. In Su KIM decorated the cover paper of JACS
- SHIN, HYUN JUNG Prof. Energy Science Perovskite Solar Cells with Inorganic Electron & Hole Transport Layers Exhibit Long-Term Stability
- YOON, HWAN SU Prof. Biological Sciences Identification of epigenetic gene regulation in the genome of marine seaweed by Prof. Hwan Su YOON
- KIM, GEUNHYUNG Prof. Bio-Mechatronic Engineering Research on Fabrication of Biomimetic Microfibril Structures using 3D Printing
- SHIN, HYUN JUNG Prof. Energy Science Fabrication of a Stable New Polymorph Gold Nanowire with Sixfold Rotational Symmetry
- OH, SANG HO Prof. Energy Science Direct Imaging of Two Dimensional Electron Gas by Electron Holography
- LIM, YONGTAIK Prof. SKKU Advanced Institute of Nano Technology Prof. Yong Taik LIM Develops Implantation of Synthetic Immune Niche that Prevents Tumor Recurrance