Lost Item Report
- First, go to [Lost & Found] locations, check if your item has been found and the place where it’s being held to retrieve your item.
- If your lost item is not registered in [Lost & Found] locations, go to [Student Support Team] and submit your information (self-report).
Found Item Report
- If you find a lost item, you must turn the item to the security office of the building or Student Support Team.
- If you do not retrieve your item even after making contact to claim ownership, the item will be disposed of at the discretion of SKKU 100 days after the posting of a notification for retrieval of the item on SKKU’s newspaper or notice board.
- The relevant departments (department office, student support team) will post the information about found items on notice boards, and if the items are not retrieved even after a period of time, the department will contact the owners individually.
Lost & Found Locations
- Security office of each building, or - Student Support Team, Humanities and Social Sciences Campus (1F, 600th Anniversary Building, 02)760-1077 / Natural Sciences Campus 031)290-5032