Search operators are divided into basic operatorsand advanced operators.
* Basic operators are operators setting logical relationships between search words which include AND, OR, and NOT.
Expression of Basic Operators
|AND operator [&], [ ]||Search & Business or Search Business|
|OR operator [|]||Search | Business|
|NOT operator [!]||Search ! Business|
- Search & Business : Search all the results containing both keywords of 'search' and 'business'.
- Search | Business : Search the results containing either 'search' or 'business'. Broader search results can be obtained.
- Search ! Business : Search the results containing 'search' but not 'business'. This NOT operator is very useful tool to exclude unwanted documents with a specific word.
Expressions of Advanced Operators
|Expansion of Similar Word[@]||magazine@|
- Broader search results can be obtained by searching through an expansion of similar words with a similar word dictionary of the search engine. The search results with 'Magazine#' will provide the same results of 'magazine l journal l newspaper '
No search results found for ""
- Sorry, no matching results were found for the keyword(s).
- Please check your keyword(s) spelling Use more general keyword(s).