Online Application System
SKKU receives exchange student program applications using an online system; exchange students are not asked to submit paper forms. All supporting documents are also to be attached to the online application form electronically in either PDF or JPEG format, while a hardcopy may be requested if needed.
* The online application system works best on Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome on Microsoft Windows.
|Spring semester||Fall semester|
|Online Application Period||October 1 ~ November 15||April 1 ~ May 15|
|Request for Missing Documents||November 16 ~ November 20||May 16 ~ May 20|
|Evaluation of Applications||November 21 ~ December 15||May 21 ~ June 15|
|Sending Out Acceptance Packages||November 21 ~ December 15||May 21 ~ June 15|
|E-mail Q & A||November 21 ~ December 15||May 21 ~ June 15|
* Late applications may not be accepted; please make an enquiry to the officer in charge if necessary
- Official nomination from a sending institution that has an exchange agreement with SKKU
- Completion of at least one year of study and be continuing towards a degree at their home institution
- GPA (Grade Point Average) above 2.5 / 4.0 or 3.0 / 4.5 or 3.3 / 5.
- Photograph of student (3X4 cm preferred)
- Photocopy of valid passport with personal identification page
- Certificate of scholarship beneficiary (only for graduate students doing research)
- Transcript with cumulative academic records for all courses taken
- Letter of support from an SKKU academic who has agreed to be supervisor during the student's stay (only for graduate students doing research)
- Certificate of insurance, which can cover possible medical costs during student's study period
SKKU’s Office of International Affairs will send each accepted exchange student a package which includes a Certificate of Admission and invitation letter (for visa issuance), a handbook for exchange students, an International Summer Semester brochure, and additional useful information and materials.