Online Application System
SKKU receives exchange student program applications using an online system; exchange students are not asked to submit paper forms. All supporting documents are also to be attached to the online application form electronically in either PDF or JPEG format, while a hardcopy may be requested if needed.
* The online application system works best on Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome on Microsoft Windows.
|Spring Semester||Fall Semester|
|Online Application Period||October 1 ~ November 15||April 1 ~ May 15|
|Request for Missing Documents||November 16 ~ November 20||May 16 ~ May 20|
|Evaluation of Applications||November 21 ~ December 15||May 21 ~ June 15|
|Sending Out Acceptance Packages||November 21 ~ December 15||May 21 ~ June 15|
|E-mail Q & A||November 21 ~ December 15||May 21 ~ June 15|
* Late applications may not be accepted; please make an enquiry to the officer in charge if necessary.
- Must be officially nominated by an institution that has an exchange agreement with SKKU
- Must have completion of at least one year of study and be continuing towards a degree at the student's home institution
- GPA (Grade Point Average) above 2.5 / 4.0 or 3.0 / 4.5 or 3.3 / 5.
- Photograph of student (3x4 cm preferred)
- Photocopy of valid passport with personal identification page
- Certificate of scholarship beneficiary (only for graduate students doing research)
- Transcript with cumulative academic record for all courses taken
- Letter of support from an SKKU academic who has agreed to be supervisor during the student's stay (only for graduate students doing research)
SKKU’s Office of International Relations will send each accepted exchange student a package which includes a Certificate of Admission and invitation letter (for visa issuance), an exchange student handbook, an International Summer Semester brochure, and additional useful information and materials.