Global classes invited by professors from overseas prestigious universities have been held since this year to provide high-quality classes created by teachers from overseas prestigious universities to students to improve the level of education and establish a global learning platform.
1. Lecturer: Prof. Adithya Pattabhiramaiah
- Georgia Tech Marketing Professor
- University of Michigan Ph.D.
- Author of leading international journals (Journal of Marketing, Journal of Marketing Research, Management Science, Marketing Science, etc.)
- Casual analysis of the impact of marketing strategies on corporate performance
- Marketing strategy analysis through machine learning
3. Host: Department of Business Administration (Prof. Inyoung Chae's Marketing Data Analytics Course)
4. Date and Time:
- Nov. 15 (Tue) & Nov. 22 (Tue), 10:30 A.M.
- Venue: Business Building #33504, online Zoom
5. WebEx/Zoom Link
6. Inquiries: Department of Business Administration (02-760-0969)
* Please turn On your Video and turn OFF your Mic.