Global classes invited by professors from overseas prestigious universities have been held since this year to provide high-quality classes created by teachers from overseas prestigious universities to students to improve the level of education and establish a global learning platform.
1. Lecturer: Dr. Guillermo Prado
- Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs
- Dean of the Graduate School, and Professor of Nursing and Health Studies, Public Health Sciences and Psychology at the University of Miami.
- Miller Professor and Director of the Division of Prevention Science and Community in the Department of Public Health Sciences at the University of Miami
- President, Society for Prevention Research
- An Introduction of Research Proposal Writing (5/9)
- How to Write a Good Manuscript for Publication (5/11)
3. Host: College of Social Sciences, Child & Adolescent Psychology and Development: (Prof. Taekyoung Lee<Social Survey Methodology> Course)
4. Time and Place
- Time: 2023. 5. 9.(Tues) 13:30~14:45(KST)
- Time: 2023. 5. 11.(Thurs) 12:00~13:15(KST)
- Place: Live Virtual Studio of Business School Hall, Humanities and Social Sciences Campus
- 5/9 (Tues): https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84148945985?wd=TEZDd0dYd3dBTVhGZWdJREI4WW95Zz09
- 5/11 (Thurs): https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84777324658?pwd=YzltcTlWV2FaeDF1UzhqZ3pPak82UT09
6. College of Social Sciences, Administration Office (02-760-0935): Please turn On your Video and turn Off your Mic.