Courses will be held online on the new i-Campus platform for the first four weeks of the Spring semester 2020.
All online classes are accepted as attendance if you have watched more than 95% of the lecture videos.
Attendance for online classes of first four week will be accepted if you watched the lecture video until Sunday, April 5th. (Online classes from the fifth week must be taken in the corresponding week period)
Therefore, even if you applied for a new course during course changing period, the first four weeks of online lectures are available at the i-Campus , so make sure to take the class until Friday, June 19th.
1. New i-Campus Platform: https://icampus.skku.edu/
2. New i-Campus Platform User guideline
1) For Students:
- i-Campus Tutorial Video: https://lcms.skku.edu/em/5e4653d2c828b
- User Manual: https://icampus.skku.edu/api/v1/files/5d4b8323c18f81647410e903/download?inline=true
2) For Professors: https://icampus.skku.edu/api/v1/files/5d4b833991da00717b503dc3/download?inline=true
3. Mobile Application Download (Learning X)
1) For students
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infrastructure.candroid.xinics.production
- For the iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/kr/app/learningx-student-%ED%95%99%EC%8A%B5%EC%9E%90-%EC%9A%A9/id1428254462
2) For professors
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infrastructure.teacher.xinics.production
- For the iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/kr/app/learningx-teacher-%EA%B5%90%EC%88%98%EC%9E%90-%EC%9A%A9/id1428263040