The Knowledge Center for Innovative Higher Education will hold <The 8th International Forum on Innovation in Higher Education>. The forum will be held under the theme of "How Can Data Support Student Success in Online Learning?"
1. Title: The 8th International Forum on Innovation in Higher Education
2. Subject: How Can Data Support Student Success in Online Learning?
3. Date &time: January 27, 2021 (Wednesday) 1:00 p.m. to 5:20 p.m. (KST)
4. How: Online Forum (Youtube streaming)
* Forum access information will be sent to those who have applied.
1) Supporting Student Success in Online Learning through Data
- Ormond Simpson (Former Fellow, University of London)
2) Student Engagement and Success in an On-line Learning Context
- Sang Hoon Bae (Professor, Sungkyunkwan University)
3) Understanding and Supporting Online Students on Academic Probation
- Jeongeun Kim (Assistant professor, Arizona State University)
4) Student Experience and Satisfaction amid COVID 19 Pandemic
- Suyoun Byoun (Assistant professor, Busan University of Foreign Studies)
* English subtitles and interpretations will be provided.
6. Registration and details: https://sites.google.com/g.skku.edu/forum/
* Registration deadline: January 22th
7. Host: The Knowledge Center for Innovative Higher Education at SKKU
8. Contact: email@example.com
※ For more information, please visit the forum website (sites.google.com/g.skku.edu/forum)